Buy best camera for you here or find complete informations about camera and camera accessories and more..

Monkeying around

Diposkan oleh Unknown | 10:00 AM

Monkeys have such expressionate faces I’m sure you will agree. They also get up to the craziest of antic's.
So just for a bit of fun and as part of the Camera Critters Meme I’ve put together some monkey shots that are just crying out for captions.
monkey-1-3
Picture 1…

monkey-1-5
Picture 2…

monkey-1-6
Picture 3…

I’m sure there are lots of clever people out there with amusing captions for these photo’s. Why don’t you post them in the comments section and I will publish the best on the blog later in the week alongside the photo.

N.B. please remember though it is a family blog so keep them clean.


Thanks to http://onenezz.blogspot.com for the idea of doing the captions.

0 komentar
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...